CSV results which form the basis of charts in the UI can be downloaded at the completion of a flood load test by clicking on the gear icon and selecting CSV Results.
This will produce a CSV file with the following headers:
- Time rounded is the measured period, typically 15 seconds.
- Measurement string to indicate what value is being measured.
- Label string to indicate if this is a specific transaction measurement or a global measurement (__all).
- Grid string to indicate the short name of the grid.
- Region string to indicate which region the grid ran from.
- Value integer which the measurement has aggregated, see below.
Values are context sensitive to measurements, for the measured period (15 seconds) as follows:
- failed is the sum total of failed transactions.
- passed is the sum total of passed transactions.
- response_time is the average response time in milliseconds.
- concurrency is the maximum concurrent users of all transactions.
- throughput is the sum total of bytes of all transactions.
- transaction_rate is the sum total of all transactions.